Dental Savings Club was founded in 2008 and is 100 % canadian company
To offer affordable, high quality dental products that are used in the practice every day
DENTAL SAVINGS CLUB IS YOUR PARTNER
Dental Savings Club helps you to manage the cost of your supplies
• Dental Savings Club sells directly to the dentist, eliminating the middleman and the middleman’s cost
• Dental Savings Club has established relationships with some of the most popular and trusted manufacturers in dentistry
• This strategic positioning saves our customers 20-40%
• There are no membership dues or club costs
• Dental Savings Club’s website is designed to save you time and money
• Dental Savings Club loves telephone orders BUT save an additional 5% with
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Dental Savings Club has high quality products AND low prices AND the best
customer service in the business
• Orders arrive within 1-2 business days
• Order more than $250 and enjoy free shipping
WHY CHOOSE DENTAL SAVINGS CLUB
• Amazing customer service-Dental Savings Club is user-friendly
• Savings of 20-40%
• No membership fees, no hidden charges
• Free shipping on orders over $250
• Fast and efficient delivery
We at the Dental Savings Club know that our customers are the foundations for our jobs, and the roots of our success. Thanks to so many of you for being so loyal over the years and please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience with Dental Savings Club.
The Dental Savings Club Team
At Dental Savings Club, we recognize and take seriously our responsibility to replace products if they are proven to be defective. In order for the warranty to be valid, proper maintenance and handling have to be performed as per user manual. Dental Savings Club has the right to refuse a warranty if the user has made misuse of the product either by damaging it physically or by not respecting the proper maintenance of the item.
Dental Savings Club does not accept liability for any damage or loss, either direct or consequential, coming from the use or misuse of any product we distribute. It is the responsibility of the user to determine the if the product is suitable for an intended procedure prior to use. The user assumes all risk and liability in connection therewith. If you have questions, please call us at 1-888-768-1230
We want to make product returns as simple and efficient as possible. Our standard return policy applies to all our products. If you must return a product, please follow the guidelines below. All product returns must be preauthorized. Products sent to us without authorization will be refused.
Product returns will be authorized ONLY if the following guidelines are met:
- The product is returned within 7 days of our invoice date.
- The product is unopened, unused, and in the original packaging. WOlf handpieces can be tried but need to be returned in their original packaging.
- The product is damaged or defective (determined by our account representative).
Product returns will NOT be authorized if:
- It has been more than 7 days since the product was purchased (date on our invoice).
- The product is opened or used (excluding damaged or defective products).
If the product(s) meets the above guidelines, please call a customer service representative at 1-888-768-1230 for authorization and return instructions. Please have the following information available:
- Your customer number and phone number
- Original invoice number of product(s) returning
- Description of product(s) returning and reason for return.
Because this information may have to be verified in your file, we may need to call you back with a return authorization or refusal. Please ensure all returning products are placed in protective packaging. All return products have to be shipped by the customer.