PHIL BOND UNIVERSAL BONDING AGENT
The most expensive liquid on earth got more affordable
Phil Bond is a light-cured single component, one step self-etch adhesive designed to bond composite resins to dentin, enamel, zirconia, alumina, metals, porcelain, lithium disilicate, and composite restorations.
As a universal adhesive, Phil Bond is compatible with light-cured, dual-cured, and auto-cured composites (no activator required).
• Convenient one-step application
• For use on all surfaces (Wet, Moist or Dry surfaces)
• No post-operative sensitivity
• Extremely high bond strengths to all direct and indirect restorations
(Reality Research Laboratory)
• Compatible with dual and self-cure composites without the
use of an additional activator step
• 5.5 micron film thickness
• Gentle 2.8 pH level on application
• Totally compatible with all techiques:
• Total Etch / Selective Etch / Self Etch
• Light-Cure / Self-Cure / Dual-Cure