providing innovative high quality products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. This includes:
- Maintaining a shared quality vision and a focus on continuous improvement to our products, processes, and services (including delivery)
- Understanding the requirements and meeting the needs of our customers
- Involving all employees in the delivery of quality products and services
- Meeting all current requirements for national and international regulations.
Dental Savings Club products are only sold to dental professionals.
Dental Savings Club products are registered and approved to sell with regulatory authorities in authorized markets
At Dental Savings Club, we recognize and take seriously our responsibility to replace products if they are proven to be defective. In order for the warranty to be valid, proper maintenance and handling have to be performed as per user manual. Dental Savings Club has the right to refuse a warranty if the user has made misuse of the product either by damaging it physically or by not respecting the proper maintenance of the item.
Dental Savings Club does not accept liability for any damage or loss, either direct or consequential, coming from the use or misuse of any product we distribute. It is the responsibility of the user to determine the if the product is suitable for an intended procedure prior to use. The user assumes all risk and liability in connection therewith. If you have questions, please call us at 1-888-768-1230
We want to make product returns as simple and efficient as possible. Our standard return policy applies to all our products. If you must return a product, please follow the guidelines below. All product returns must be preauthorized. Products sent to us without authorization will be refused.
RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR ALL PPE EQUIPMENT SOLD FOR THE PANDEMIC COVID-19
INCLUDING KN-95 FACE MASKS, VISORS, GOWNS AND ALL PPE EQUIPEMENT
Product returns will be authorized ONLY if the following guidelines are met:
- The product is returned within 7 days of our invoice date.
- The product is unopened, unused, and in the original packaging. WOlf handpieces can be tried but need to be returned in their original packaging.
- The product is damaged or defective (determined by our account representative).
Product returns will NOT be authorized if:
- It has been more than 7 days since the product was purchased (date on our invoice).
- If products are still unopened and have to be returned within 45 days, a restocking fee of %20 will be charged plus outgoing shipping if shipping was free at time of order.
The product is opened or used (excluding damaged or defective products).
If the product(s) meets the above guidelines, please call a customer service representative at 1-888-768-1230 for authorization and return instructions. Please have the following information available:
- Your customer number and phone number
- Original invoice number of product(s) returning
- Description of product(s) returning and reason for return.
Because this information may have to be verified in your file, we may need to call you back with a return authorization or refusal. Please ensure all returning products are placed in protective packaging. All return products have to be shipped by the customer.